Re: Strange Caching Problem With Latest Tux

OK, now we are getting somewhere. I started adding file types back one by one. Strange, but it broke when I changed php files back to o+r (this was the last change). But, they are getting passed through to Apache or they would not even work, so this is strange. I am forwarding them through via /etc/tux.mime.types

TUX/redirect                    redir shtml cgi pl jsp php

Any ideas now?

Greg