Error in building TUX module and applying TUX latest patch.

Hi,

When I enable all the options under the TUX: CGI module , extended logging
and TUX DEBUG,
and I rebuild TUX  as a module, I encounter an error when I do "make
modules_install" :

DEPMOD:   unresolved symbol in show_stack

Now I can't start TUX now.  Even I restore all the options to the original
one and try to build Linux kernel
again, I still get strange error such as "error in abi.o" or something like
that during "make modules" or
 "make modules_install" operation.

I don't know the reason for this. Can you help me to figure out? Can I
enable TUX_DEBUG when I build
TUX as a module instead of building into Linux Kernel?

BTW, after I download tux2-full-2.4.18-final-A3.bz2 and extract it into
/usr/src/linux-2.4.9-31, then I use
patch -p0 < tux2-full-2.4.18-final-A3, but I always got a prompt:

specify file to patch:???

How can I apply this patch to my TUX?

Thanks.

Liang