Re: Why are we still using trn?

Mike Castle <dalgoda@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
: In article <20030123205720.GA1492@lapdance.gunslinger.net>,
: Jeremy Nixon  <jeremy@exit109.com> wrote:
: >The problem with trn is that the code is so antiquated and ugly that it's
: >not easy to hack things into.  It's missing a lot of stuff I'd like to
:
: It's actually used as the example for Spencer's and Collyer's paper
: "#ifdefs Considered Harmful".  I think that says quite a bit there.

Hehe :)

The references, for those who don't want to do the stfw themselves:

  http://www.chris-lott.org/resources/cstyle/ifdefs.pdf

  rcstuff.c:1234:cleanup_newsrc()

  Lars J