Security Analyst

Skype: martins.felipe
E-mail: martins.felipe.security@xxxxxxxxx

On 17/01/2011 15:43, Salvador Fandino wrote:

----- Original Message ----
From: "guy@xxxxxxxxx"<guy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: secureshell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, January 15, 2011 9:19:15 PM
Subject: simulate connection with netcat

Hello,

my long-term intention is to write a cross-platform  GUI-authpf-client
without using libssh or libssh2. Before I get into that I'd  like to simulate
the ssh-connection/authentication via netcat.
I took a  look at the RFCs but don't get it working.

% nc 127.0.0.1  22
SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.2
SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.2<--  entered by me
... a lot of text ...

What do I enter now to  authenticate?
My attempts resulted in "Packet  corrupt".
SSH uses a binary protocol. Getting authenticated is far more complex than
writting something at your keyboard by hand.

You can find pointers to the related RFCs here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Shell

- Salva

[Home]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [KDE Users]     [Gnome Users]

Add to Google Powered by Linux