Re: Help decoding ssh packet capture

>Scott Ehrlich:
I'm trying to find an RFC or something else definitive that will
explicitly define, when an ssh client tries to establish a connection
to an ssh server, packet by packet, from initial host negotiation to
defining encryption schemes to full encryption.   I then want to
compare that step-by-step authoritative guide to what I see in my
packet sniffer.

Thanks for any leads.
This should get you started

http://www.networksorcery.com/enp/default1004.htm