Controlling TCP Wrapper Support

Hello,

I am using sshd on RHEL 5.4 and has compiled in TCP wrapper (libwrap)
support.  I want to have 2 sshd servers running, and have 1 server using TCP
wrapper support on port 22 like normal, and the other sshd server on an
alternate port that has the TCP wrapper turned off.  Is there an sshd_config
setting or sshd command line switch to do that (or some other solution)?

Thanks,

Rick Cone
Secure Payment Systems

[Home]     [Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [KDE Users]     [Gnome Users]

Add to Google Powered by Linux