Re: get logged in username

You'll need to get the owner of the running process which should be your
'admin' in this case.

If you're using a bash script, you could use "id", which will return
information about the user, like groups and uid.  id -u returns my
userid, id -un returns my username. (GNU Coreutils 6.10)

If you're using another script, Python, PHP and PERL have built in
functions to obtain the current user.

If you are working in C, this might help you.
(Disclaimer: I'm not a C programmer)
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/manual/html_node/Users-and-Groups.html#Users-and-Groups

Good Luck
~k