Search squid archive

Re: Re: Do we have an algorithm to define the cachabillity of an object by the request and response?

On 04/08/2014 04:28 PM, babajaga wrote:
is sent in the URL query-string values.<
That IS actual state.

And it looks like, that the range details, as you call it, are NOT
repeatable ANY MORE (which means, the WERE), even in case you request 2 time
the same video from same client, just one after the other.
That is, what I meant with "random range". Will check "random range" in more
detail some time in the future.

there is an option to redirect or download a partial request to a full request stripping the range headers.
it's an idea that I have not tested in the last month yet.

Eliezer