Search squid archive

squid3 ssl-bump comercial proxies?

Hi.

Working this past days with squid3.3.10 and the ssl-bump which works
in most of the sites I use, but don't know all the sites my users
access.

Exist 1 site, my bank account, is one of the sites that won't let me
access with ssl-bump enable.

My doubt is if u know, how the comercial proxies handle this?, do they
have the same behaviour?

Because is beautiful the way this works, but trying to fix the issue
with my bank is what keep me nervous if I send this to production.

Someone here has this features in production, how do u handle this
problems with sites ssl issues.

My bank, the funny thing is that, don't show me any browser error, is
just send me a popup screen with some words like "ip client", is all,
difficult to troubleshoot.

Thanks for your time.