Search squid archive

Re: Inaccessible google.com (squid-3.4)

Il 28/03/2014 15:19, Kinkie ha scritto:
Hi Marcello,
   have you tried accessing google FROM the squid box itself?

ping www.google.com from the box itself worked while Firefox on my PC wasn't able to get to Google's home page. Haven't tried accessing www.google.com via HTTP from the squid box, though (it's a command-line only box). Will try next time, though (perhaps with wget or lynx/links...)

Thanks for the hint.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Marcello Romani