Search squid archive

Re: block youtube google videos and other kind of stream

The issue can be seen in the logs.
It depense on how you use the proxy.
in the case you do use the proxy as a forward proxy that is setup in the browser settings it is pretty simple to block.(not that but still).
To block youtube and other videos the basic restrictions wont help.
What do you see in the logs when you watch a video?

Eliezer