Search squid archive

Multiple network issue

I have a box running a single instance of squid. Assigned to this box are multiple /29 and a /24 across different networks. I have setup squid to use a single ingress (http_port) IP address on the /24, and set the egress (tcp_outgoing_address) IPs via ACL to randomly select an outbound IP from the entire range of assignments. Unfortunately, squid will only send traffic out the /24 or the primary IP of the box. I have tried setting ingresses on the other /29s and sending traffic through them, but squid persists in sending all traffic through the /24 or primary IP regardless. I have seen many others with this same issue, but no solutions that use a single squid instance without child proxies. Suggestions would be appreciated. My excerpted configuration is here: https://privatepaste.com/621ade44d6