Search squid archive

acl defined with rep_header used to deny cache is not working

Hi All,

I am using squid as a cache and I don't want to cache anything coming from a
windows media server.
So I have put following rules in squid.conf :

acl windows_server rep_header -i Server -i ^Cougar
cache deny windows_server

But it is not working. I have checked with wireshark that the response
header contains the field

Server : Cougar 4.1.0.3917\r\n

But still it is not working the file getting cached. Do you have any idea
why this is not working?
Can you suggest any alternative by which I can disable caching for any
response from windows media server?

Thanks
susu