Search squid archive

Re: frequent "TCP_MISS_ABORTED" is it harmfull ???

Eliezer Croitoru-2 wrote
hi ,

thanks alot

i tested without SMP and it gave the same problem !!!

as i remember the last time i changed squid location on  sub-interference
not on physical interface of router !

but note that when i use ip squid:port in my browser remotely  there is no
interrupt and no tcp_aborted !

let me test connecting squid directly with router and & will give u results

regards

-----
Dr.x