Search squid archive

squid url_rewrite_program

Hi,

Need inputs regarding squid url_rewrite_program.

Squid in our deployment listens on multiple ports. Each set of ports
is meant for a different purpose and specific actions are required for
some specfic ports.

We also have a url_rewrite_program which till now was working for all ports.
However this has to be changed now :(
We want the url_rewrite_program to work only when traffic comes from a
specific port only.

How can this be done? There doesnt seem to be a directive in
squid.conf where i can tell squid to invoke rewrite program for
specific ports only.

Regards