Search squid archive

Re: Re: Squid 3.1 with Tproxy and WCCP on Cisco 3550

Is it a switch? the catlyst should be one.
take a small look at the wiki:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/UbuntuTproxy4Wccp2

Which will not provide you with how to configure the switch exactly but will give you a working example of a settings which can bring a lot. I do not have a switching system in hands so I cannot test settings for them.

Notify me for the results?

Eliezer