Search squid archive

squid TCP_MISS/503 and "(105) No buffer space available"

Hello,
The squid is running good, but after some time it begins getting
TCP_MISS/503 in access.log and "(105) No buffer space available" in
cache.log for all sites and all users in browsers begins getting "ERROR The
requested URL could not be retrieved". After some minutes everything get
back and work good until next time. Where can be problem?

Also I had configured transparent proxy using iptables:
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -i eth1 -p tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to
192.168.1.25:3128
eth1 - is my LAN
192.168.1.25:3128 - is squid server in localhost

CPU usage is max 24%, RAM usage about 50%.

I have tried disable caching to slow down RAM usage, but the same problem.

*In old rc.local config I found this line "#ulimit -HSn 8192", perhaps it
can be the solution for this? Need I recompile squid to work with this
command?*