Search squid archive

Exchange WebServices (EWS)

Hi:

Let me start by saying I am not an Exchange expert by any means.
However we have two different network segments. One allows direct
access outbound without having to go through squid (used only for a
few select devices/users). The other needs to go through squid for
outbound services.

When on the segment that has to go through squid, Exchange Web Sevices
does not work. But when on the other segment (that doesn't need squid)
it works. Therefore I can only assume that squid is somehow blocking
or breaking the connection.

In checking the access log I do not see any DENIED messages for that
connection. In the googling I did it seems to indicate that EWS does
RPC over HTTPs. Is there a configuration in SQUID that has to be done
to allow this?

Thanks