Search squid archive

Re: refresh_pattern what are the parameter

On Thursday 01 August 2013 at 09:23:55, John Joseph wrote:

> Hi All
> I  searched for optimising the cache performance, I came to know that you
> can cache more types of files using 'refresh_pattern' in  squid.conf
> Can I know what are the parameter which are given to refresh_pattern as
> options eg such as 'refresh_pattern .        0    20%    4320'
>
> Guidance and advice requested

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/refresh_pattern/  might help.

Antony.

--
"It would appear we have reached the limits of what it is possible to achieve
with computer technology, although one should be careful with such statements;

 - John von Neumann (1949)

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.