Search squid archive

Re: Patch/commit for bug 2728

On 1/08/2013 3:09 a.m., Chris Ross wrote:
   Between 3.0.STABLE17 and 3.0.STABLE18, a fix was committed for bug 2728.  We have a modified version of 3.0.STABLE17 that is experiencing this problem, and an upgrade of the whole system is not something we want to do today (it is in a project, and hopefully will upgrade to 3.4.x in the next 6 months, but).

   I can't tell from the diff what the complete fix is for 2728, and while Amos mentions in the bug that it's been committed, he doesn't say what the commit is.  Is it only the one change made to src/HttpMsg.cc, or are the changes to HttpReply and/or HttpRequest also related to 2728?  Anything else?

   Is it possible to retrieve this somewhere, so I don't have to try to fit in all of the STABLE18 diff?

                                      - Chris

The patchset for 3.0.STABLE18 (http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.0/changesets/SQUID_3_0_STABLE18.html) says it was rev.9082.

If you are in a position to apply patches, then surely you are in a position to update the base code to at least the latest release of the same series you are already running. For 3.0 series that is 3.0.STABLE26. There are some half dozen security vulnerabiities fixed in those last couple of 3.0 packages since it was superceeded.

Amos