Search squid archive

Re: GNU GPL Question

Thanks for the reply Amos. I'm pretty sure they're using Squid to
provide their services, but they are distributing the binaries in the
product they call the "Client Site Proxy". It's a packaged install of
Squid for Windows that's preconfigured to point to their cloud-based
upstream proxies.

As for that blog, that was back in the days before Symantec bought
Messagelabs. I've discussed that with them previously.