Search squid archive

Re: Squid CPU 100% infinite loop

Hi all,
some news and suggestions:
I have found the problem. In fact it's the problem mentionned on my last
mail, is right. Squid FD limit was reached, but squid doesn't mentionned
every time the freeze appear that it's a FD limit problem, then the
debug was so difficult.
Also, i think you must add a non portable check to check if squid FD
limit isn't greater than system ulimit (ulimit -n under OpenBSD). Squid
doesn't mention that and when this appear, it's also a freeze (squid FD
saturation) and no warning is mentionned in the logs. This check would
be at the squid start/reload.

What do you think about it ?
--
Best regards,