From: Martin Sperl
Sent: Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013 12:19
To: squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  What "debug_options" are needed to efficiently debug cache-miss issues

Hi!

I need to figure out why we have mostly cache-misses for css and js files.

The typical "tricks" seem not to help:
	refresh_pattern .css 300 50% 3600 override-expire override-lastmod reload-into-ims ignore-reload ignore-no-cache

Are there any recommended debug levels for use with "debug_options" that are specific to figuring out why this happens? (besides ALL:9, which gives way too much information...)

Thanks,
	Martin