Search squid archive

Re: Squid CPU 100% infinite loop

Hi amos, two precisions:
in MT, an infinite loop can be only on one thread and affect only performance of other threads and block the "infinite looped" thread. I don't know if squid is MT, but i think --with-pthread have an interest. My squid doesn't use disk cache (you have all my configuration in the first thread of this topic). Then looking directory isn't possible, swapping to and from disk is also impossible for this reason but also because my server have 16GB RAM and squid max mem_cache is at 6800MB (an my OpenBSD router uses only 200MB ram).