Search squid archive

Re: squid noob

On May 16, 2012, at 5:16 AM, Danny Danneson wrote:

> Hi squidos!
>
> I have this problem, that can be seen in my picture..
>
> http://i49.tinypic.com/ke81tx.png
>
> What I'm trying to figure out is if Squid is the right tool?
>
> Maybe there are other cache solutions i could use that are more
> simple? From what I can see squid is quite complex.
>
> Any suggestions/advice are welcome. Please let me know all squid user out there.
>
> //Thank you!
>
> Danny D!

Hi Danny,
lets assume your " middle ware " is a web server somewhere on the internet. If this is true, then squid could work for you.

I recommend setting up squid somewhere on your network, and try it.
-j

[Linux Audio Users]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]     [Samba]     [Video Projectors]     [Video Devices]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [LCD TVs]     [Webcams]     [Linux USB]