Search squid archive

RE: ntlm and kerberos

Ok i did the migration yesterday from ntlm to kerberos :) went very smooooth..

One other thing is there a way to set logging for kerberos so I can see failed auth against AD ?
And what do u recommend in children ? I got 15 now.
We got 4000 users in domain

The main issue that I moved from ntlm was that we had some issues with sistes that had to exclude in auth.. because java.. and that some users got problem with auth popup login in their IE.. they just needed to type user and password then it worked..

But now we still have the issue with popup for some users.. like 30 users.. very strange behavior.

 * Systemadmin Unix/Linux/Vmware
 * Tieto
 * Kyrkgatan 60
 * 831 34 ÖSTERSUND