Search squid archive

Re: Download cap using squid in linux.

On 9/02/2012 23:48, Vivek Sharma wrote:
 Is there a way we can do following things using squid.

1. Put an upper cap on total Download size in a month per user (users are configured on LDAP).
2. Put an upper cap on the no of hours of usage per month per user.

I shall be obliged if someone can tell me an alternate solution not there by default in squid.

Thanks in anticipation.

regards,
Vivek

Hi Vivek,

I do believe you looking for:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Quota

Note in the first section what is said about the current way to do it.

Cheers,

Pieter

[Linux Audio Users]     [Photo]     [Yosemite News]     [Samba]     [Video Projectors]     [Video Devices]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [LCD TVs]     [Webcams]     [Linux USB]