Re: [Sipping] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sipping-nat-scenarios-13.txt

On 2010/06/11 18:15, Internet-Drafts@xxxxxxxx wrote:
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Proposal Investigation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Best Current Practices for NAT Traversal for Client-Server SIP

Nitpicks: page 1, paragraph 1:

"it's" -> "its"
"such as Real Time Protocol" -> "such as the Real-time Transport Protocol"

Page 5, 1st paragraph under Figure 1:

"The first is when using a reliable, connection orientated transport protocol such as TCP, SIP has an inherent mechanism ..." rewrite as:

"The first is that when SIP uses a reliable, connection orientated transport protocol such as TCP, it has an inherent mechanism ...

I'll read more later today and find more nits should they exist :)

frank