答复: RE: RE: PRACK: Does non-200 response cease re-transmission ofreliable 18x?

Hi,

> >Is the other scenario raised by Paul below?
> >
> >      -> INVITE
> >     <- 180rel
> >     -> PRACK
> >     <- 401
> >

> >And are there any other cases?IMO, only prack with new offer could
> cause this problem.
>

> A SIP request can be rejected e.g. because the UAS is overloaded.
>
> I don't we can assume that a PRACK will never be rejected, and as
> long as it may be rejected we need to know how to handle it.

If UAS is overloaded, the UAS may have difficult in proceeding all message
such as invite, 180, update ,prack...Then omitting the prack may be implemented
by the UAS.

Regards,
Eric

> >Also another question:
> >
> >Is the flows below valid according to recent arguments?
> >
> >   UAC                  UAS
> >    |----invite(SDP)--->|
> >    |<--- 183(SDP)------|
> >    |-----prack(SDP)--->|
> >    |<--- 200(SDP)------|
> >

> >       flow 1
>
> Assuming the 200 is the PRACK response, yes.
>
> >UAC                  UAS
> >    |----invite-------->|
> >    |<--- 183-----------|
> >    |-----prack(SDP)--->|
> >    |<--- 200(SDP)------|
> >
> >       flow 2
>

> Not valid. If the INVITE does not contain SDP, a reliable answer
> must contain SDP. We are currently discussing whether the FIRST
> reliable response must contain SDP, or whether that rule can be
> related. But, that is a separate thread.

> Regards,
>
> Christer

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.