Re: comments ondraft-loreto-sipping-context-id-requirements-01.txt

I entirely agree with what Jonathan and Paul say. Although I raised 3PCC
as one alternative, I agree it has drawbacks and I would be interested
to hear other proposed solutions. But first let's get the requirements
stated at the right level.

John