SE Android patch for internal fuse sdcard policy

The attached patch handles the policy for /system/bin/sdcard. Most US and European bound Android handsets are moving to 'internal sdcard' which consists of a fuse file system faking the old FAT setup and writing to /data/media. This was tested on a Maguro device, but all other internal sdcard systems should be the same.

Since sdcard was already in use, I called everything sdcardd*.

Also, I labeled /dev/fuse as a fuse_device, since other processes should not require access to the fuse device.

--
Respectfully,

William C Roberts

[Fedora Users]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Desktop]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Campsites]     [KDE Users]     [Gnome Users]