Re: Writing a program to monitor the SELinux log

Hi Jason,

I believe you actually gave the answer yourself,

SeTroubleShoot tends to achieve exactly what you want, with much less effort if you program in Python,

you can add your plugins,

the raw processing approach requires more effort to achieve what SeTroubleshoot already established

Which one is "better" actually depends on what you want to achieve, your deadline and programming/scripting language that you want to work with

Sincerely,

Patrick K.