Linux Security.com: Latest News, Industry Trends and New Focus

Loyal Linux Security Subscriber,

As Linux and security evolves, so has LinuxSecurity.com

Since 1996, LinuxSecurity.com has been the most comprehensive resource for
all things in the world of security and open source. And as open source
continues its rise in securing the world's information, we are continuing
our pursuit in being at the forefront of this exciting growth.

So today, we are unveiling the new look of Linux Security. Delivering a
completely new focus by providing commentary, insight and analysis on
every article we post from Linux Security experts from around the globe.
The purpose is to give you, the community, even more relevant information
and background on the pressing news in the industry.

But that doesn't change that the Linuxsecurity.com portal will always
continue to combine information from around media, blogs and even more
sources to provide:

    * One of the most useful resources for industry news in both Linux
      and security, with expert insight, from all over the web.
    * HOWTOs, Feature Articles, Advisories, Book Reviews, Polls and\
      more.
    * Selective list of growing Featured Blogs with their RSS.
    * Original feeds for your RSS aggregator.
    * Community Involvement: YOU can contribute stories, articles or
      HOWTOs, and if it's selected we link the article back to your
      site!

    # http://www.linuxsecurity.com

Most of all, we want your opinion. We respect what you think and what you
contribute to the greater Linux community, and because our mantra has
always been to serve the community, we value your input.

So we want to know. Really!

Look over the site and if you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate
to contact us.

And again, if you find a story or an article, or you want to write your
own HOWTO or feature, we will take a look and link back to your site with
attribution. So feel free to email us at contribute@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Ryan Berens

Marketing and Communications