Re: Unable to handle kernel paging

Hi again list.

my error happened again, this time the errormessage is:

Jan 14 21:58:24 lysithea kernel: *pde = 00000000
Jan 14 21:59:26 lysithea kernel: *pde = 00000000

then it totally hangs and is unavaible :(

Anyone knows what this can be? I tried the earlier suggestion from the
list by disabling the swap, and it has been without swap for about 2 days.
(no, the swap didn't ran out).

Cheers,
Martin