Hi.

Hi listpeople.

I have a small problem. Im trying to get OpenSSHD 3.5p1 to work properly
through tcpwrappers. I have of course compiled it with the
--with-tcp-wrappers option, and setup the /etc/hosts.deny and hosts.allow
files, restarted sshd, but it blocks everything instead of allowing what
is insde hosts.allow, in the format of:

sshd:x.x.x.x

My messages says:
tcpd[26303]: connect from unknown

when I try to connect to port 22, it seems like it's not getting the
address/ip im connecting from.. I've tried this from a few different
machines, same thing.

Cheers,
Martin