Re: DMZ implementation

> First of all, have you static ip address on adsl? Check this first.
> Implement services like that is a big problem if you not have static ip
> address.

Yes I will have a static IP, though there's a good way of doing the service
implementation when not having one. At least I think it can be done
this way...
Here is how I would do if I would have dynamic IP over my ADSL connection:
Sign up for a dynamic DNS service, such as dyndns.org which is free.
Install the software in the gateway (unfortunatly, if I'm not wrong, the
client they allow us to donwload is a binary and you cannot really know
what is in it) and then just set some port forwarding policy to
your DMZ servers.

Just a thought though...

Regards and thanks for the reply,

P. Abrantes