Re: Cancel callback

That is the one.

I was hoping gimp-progress-cancel (as the description implies) would let be
provide a scheme function that would be executed via callback when the user
clicked the "Cancel" button.  I am guessing that scheme just doesn't support
callbacks.

Maybe I have to brush up on my python, as it seems much more powerful than
scheme scripting...

-Rob A>

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Kevin Cozens <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Rob Antonishen wrote:
> > pdb is the procedure data base.
>
> I know what the PDB is as I use it frequently. You did not answer my
> question
> about which function you were referring to. The only "cancel" entry I see
> in
> the PDB is gimp-progress-cancel. This relates to the use of a progress
> bar. A
> progress bar is automatically added to the bottom of the dialog boxes used
> run scripts by the Script-Fu plug-in. Just ignore gimp-progress-*
> functions.
>
> --
> Cheers!
>
> Kevin.
>
> http://www.ve3syb.ca/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
> Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172 |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
> | Try to assimilate the world!"
> #include <disclaimer/favourite> | -Pinkutus & the Borg

&hbsp; Powered by Linux