Updated available function list?

Hi Kevin,

I know you maintain the website:
http://www.ve3syb.ca/software/gimp/siod-functions.html

I was wondering on that page listed above you list all of the available script-fu functions available in the Gimp.  I was wondering is this list still complete?  With all the additions and changes to script-fu (integration with tiny-fu) I was wondering if more functions are available?  I sometimes use the guile website:
http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/guile/r5rs_toc.html

to get information on the functions (i.e. documentation to support my development efforts) though I know not all of the functions listed on there are not available in the Gimp.

Thanks. :)
Chad.