Re: Problem in gimp-text-fontname

Greetings, Luiz.

Joao S. O. Bueno Calligaris wrote:
> Fortunately for you, Kevin Kozens has been working on tiny-fu - a
> script-fu replacement, which does deal with utf-8 chars. Just
> download gimp-tiny-fu from the same source where you get the GIMP,
> (ok, I guess it won't be in gimp for windows web site, but then, look
> in www.gimp.org), and convert your script to use it instead.

There is an executable installer of the 0.9.8 version of Tiny-Fu for Windows
available on my web page about Tiny-Fu
(http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/software/gimp/tiny-fu.html).

I don't make the Windows installer so I don't currently have one for the
latest 1.0.1 version.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
                                   |  Try to assimilate the world!"

Yahoo! Groups Links