Re: Script-fu newbie: need to batch-convert files to indexed color

paulsm1021 wrote:
> The script is below.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?????
>
> (define (script2-test pattern)
>   (let* ((filelist (cadr (file-glob pattern 1))))
>     (while filelist
[snip]
>              (gimp-image-delete image))
>            (set! filelist (cdr filelist))))

I would encourage anyone writing Scheme based scripts to format the scripts
like they would format most other scripts or programming language rather.
In other words, don't end a line with a massive collection of ). All those
closing ) may save space on printouts but makes it much harder to see if
you have the right number of them and if they are in the right places.

Due to the way you formatted the script you didn't notice that the 'set!
filelist' statement at the end of the script is in the wrong place. It
should be the last line of the while loop but it is currently after the while.

The last two lines should be
              (gimp-image-delete image)
            (set! filelist (cdr filelist)))))
to use the formatting style of your original script.

I haven't tried running the script so there might still be other problems
with it.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus:
                                   |  Try to assimilate the world!"

Yahoo! Groups Links