Re: New file uploaded to script-fu

--- In script-fu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "vabijou" <vabijou@xxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  I tried the LAB color punch script and it
> seems to work really well.

For lab color punch, i would like to add a desaturate option later
on..

> You mentioned color invert scripts.  What (generally) would that
do
> and what would it be used for?

Generally it is an alternative way of doing invert. You can do more
color inverts than just normal invert. e.g. now there are two, the
normal invert and the value-invert.

I have done some example how to use it.. but i'm afraid it is in the
archive somewhere, i will need to dig it out to show what can be
done with it.

The idea here is to freeze some color, and invert the rest of the
color... For example, hold to white, but invert all colors that are
non-white.. or freeze black color, invert all other colors.

i'm experimenting with different ways to do it,
Just haven't put it into the script yet.. O-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/e4wwlB/TM