Custom Search

Re: Digicam

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kennedy McEwen" <rkm@kennedym.demon.co.uk>
To: <scan@leben.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: Digicam

> Once you understand that the issues are much deeper and more significant
> than those you have quoted you might be mature and wise enough to
> contribute sensibly to the discussion.

Might I suggest that you treat Mr Pidgeon with a little respect as he is
distantly related to the great and famous actor and singer Mr Walter
Pidgeon.

I would also remind you that while the name Kennedy  has a most estimable
pedigree and McEwan is a name among the British beer drinking fraternity
that deserves the most serious consideration, the name Kennedy McEwen has no
historical significence, no current importance and seems unlikely to score
browny points at any time in the future either.

Perspective my man, that's what's needed here, perspective and a sense of
historical perspective at that..