Re: Digicam

Even assuming you are correct, and I don't necessarily think you are,
BTW, there is a difference between the rendition a 8000 dpi a CCD might
offer (with its inherent averaging of film grain data due to the
limitations of using a defined sensor size and placement) and the
information provided by film grain (or dye clouds) which have random
sizes, and position, and which may overlap in all sorts of random manners.

Art