Custom Search

Re: agfa scala scanning

I never used ICE on Scala slides so that might be a problem area to look at.
I have scanned using Vuescan as grayscale using the film setting for black
and white positive film (it as a generic Kodak setting I think).  I have
also scanned as RGB and converted to grayscale in Photoshop.  All these
options worked fine.

Have you tried without ICE?

Simon