From: owner-scan@leben.com [mailto:owner-scan@leben.com] On Behalf Of
Massimo Mezzini
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 5:33 AM
To: scan@leben.com
Subject: WIN2000 recognizes the LS-2000, NikonScan doesn't

Hi;

I'm slowly migrating to a new Win2000 machine. Installed the Nikon
LS2000 no
problem, installed NikonScan 3.1.2 no problem (logged in as
administrator for
both).

But NikonScan now complains that it cannot find any active device, even
if I can
see the LS-2000 listed in Windows device list, under "imaging devices".

Any idea? I searched the Net but I only found some conflicting and dated

information.

thanks, ciao

Massimo