RE: Focusing SS4000+

My understanding is that Vuescan uses it's own focusing algorithm, that is
there isn't firmware in the scanner to perform focusing. That was why I
thought the results would be different depending on the software used.

I have the older artixscan 4000t, but I'll make it a point to see if this
makes a difference.

-