Custom Search

RE: Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 connectivity

I assume that the scanner does indeed run faster than USB1 rate. But even if
it didn't, USB2 compatibility would still beneficial if you're sharing the
bus with other devices, because the scanner's data would use a small
fraction of the available bandwidth, instead of all of it.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco