Custom Search

RE: Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 connectivity

Hi Bernie,

If a peripheral has a SCSI interface you need a SCSI interface, adapters
only increase the overhead and slow down communications and also increase
the chances of errors being introduced.  The SCSI interface on you Polaroid
is plenty fast and your only effective option.  Go buy an Adaptec SCSI card
and plug it in, it's a no-brainer.

Regards,

Chip Louie