Custom Search

Re: Scanner suggestion for small organization?

Hi Arthur,

Indeed, I did not specify the usage of the scanner:

We will use it for website images, and for our museum database.  If we need
high resolution slide scanning, I will take care of it myself.

Your description of slide scanning sounds dreadful...

I might suggest our board to get a simple flat bed for now, and invest in a
film scanner when we have the funds.

Thanks,

Francoise Frigola
IAHS Computer & Research Chair

Original Inkjet Prints in Multiple ~ Sculpture
http://www.pe.net/~franou/