Re: Scanner suggestion for small organization?

> You can get by with a flatbed scanner for paper, prints, art and so on,
and
> even large-format film, but I think you'll find you need a film scanner
for
> small and medium format films, in order to get quality prints for the
> collection or sale or exhibit.
> I'm a former curator in a history/art museum.

Thank for the professional feed back!

Unfortunately, we are not that rich ...

We are looking for a scanner to keep track of collections, loans, etc.

If needed, I can scan films and slides at a high resolution.

Suggestions?

Francoise
IAHS computer-Research chair